RDT Limited (“we”, “our”, “us”) provides you this Website, www.rdt.co.uk, (the “Website”) and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not use or access our Website.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is RDT Limited.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website www.rdt.co.uk. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- to estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Website according to your individual interests;
- to speed up your searches; and
- to recognise you when you return to our Website.
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are acquired or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by the relevant party about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
In addition to the personal information that you may provide us with, our Website may use technology that lets us collect certain technical information. We may, for instance, monitor your usage of our Website. This may include monitoring how many times you visit, which pages you go to, the resources you access, traffic data, location data, weblogs and the originating domain name of a user’s internet service provider. By showing how and when our visitors use our Website, this information can help us to continue to improve our Website. Please see further the section on ‘IP Addresses and Cookies’ below.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Information provided by you
You agree that any information or materials, other than personal information, that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to us will not be considered confidential or proprietary. By providing any such information or materials, you grant us an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, display, publicly perform, transmit and distribute such information and materials.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. However, unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
We may also use your data, or permit carefully selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email, post and/or telephone.
If you are new to our Website, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
We will release information about you if you direct us to, or if we are required to do so by law or any other regulatory authority.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us at the contact address or e-mail address given below.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party Websites. These are provided solely for your convenience. We have not reviewed all of these third party Websites and do not control and cannot be responsible for their privacy practices, or the content, or availability of those Websites. Therefore, we do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found on such web pages, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party Websites linked to on our Website, you agree to do so entirely at your own risk. Please check these third party Websites’ privacy policies before you submit any personal data to them.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a small fee (currently £10) to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Contact Details and Company Information
Company: RDT Limited (company no: 02580330)
Address: 4 Abbey Wood Road, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4AB
Phone: +44 (0)1732 220010
Fax: +44 (0)1732 220020
Attention: Andy Hardy